We hope you enjoy your SPA Experience
To ensure you, and all our guests, find the experience truly relaxing and beneficial we do ask that you adhere to the following points of etiquette.
- Leave all your valuables at home when visiting the Mashata Spa.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment to allow you enough time to get ready for the treatment.
- Your health and safety come first. Inform your therapist of any medical and physical condition you may have that may prevent you from having some of our spa treatments, such as skin allergies or pregnancy. We also recommend that you indicate any specific areas you want addressed during the treatment.
- Inform your therapist of any pain or discomfort at any time during the treatment.
- Drink lots of fluids, preferably warm water, after a massage to help flush out toxins.
- Skip the consultation.
- Arrive late for your treatment. This will only shorten your treatment thus lessening its effectiveness and your pleasure. Plus, you will still be charged in full.
- The Mashata Spa is a pollution free zone, therefore smoking is prohibited.
- Get a massage or body treatment immediately after a heavy meal, wait at least 2 or 3 hours before starting the treatment.
- Please understand that Al Mashata SPA is a haven of tranquility. Hence, the use of mobile phones in the facility is highly discouraged. Silence is golden in a SPA.
- Consume caffeinated drinks before or immediately after a treatment as these will reduce the benefits of the treatment.
Make an Appointment
About Al Mashata